My research focuses on the development and application of statistical methods for analyzing high throughput omics data. I have several focus areas: (1) analyzing transcription factor binding and miRNA data to study the regulation of transcription and post-transcriptional processing, (2) examining the genetic and epigenetic factors controlling gene expression, and (3) integrating multiple omics data. I collaborate with investigators studying alcohol abuse using animal models and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the COPDGene genetic epidemiology study.
- Biostatistics and Informatics
I am the Graduate Program Co-Director with Professor Gary Grunwald. Please go to MS Program and PhD Program for more information on our graduate degrees.
- Computational Bioscience Program
- Human Medical Genetics and Genomics Program
- Program in Integrative and Systems Biology
- Interdisciplinary Quantitative Biology (IQB) Program, CU Boulder
- BioFrontiers Institute, CU Boulder